Friday, November 20, 2009

Guest Testimonials-Central Lake

Here are several guest testimonials we have received about our base camp Central Lake. We appreciate all comments and suggestions.

Only too happy too give my testimony........

"I have been fishing Central Lake for over 15 years and it never gets old or boring and I have never had a situation where I couldn't catch fish. I have fished it just after the ice goes out and as late as August. While I prefer fishing just after ice-out, I have caught just as many fish later in the season. Where and how you catch them changes, but not the quality or quantity. Central Lake, with its 4 portages offers a huge area to explore and find your own secret fishing hole and, you can fish all day without seeing other fishermen.

Oh, one thing that is very important: the hosts really go out of their way to make sure that you are comfortable and that you catch fish.

Lorance Newburn
Martell, Nebraska"

This is REALLY how I feel about fishing at Big Hook. I haven't tried to embellish this at all.

Lorance

Next Testimonial

Hello Big Hook,
We have been to Central for 7 of the last 8 years and have not been
disappointed once. Both Northern and Walleye fishing is fantastic.
With the camp location you can always get out regardless of wind
conditions. There is abundant water on Central, plus portages for
added opportunities of scenery and fishing adventure. With Central
being the main camp you have the safety and security while still
experiencing a truly beautiful remote wilderness camp. Steve,Evie and
Nathan have made us feel part of their family.
Duane Bunting, Eagle, WI

Thank you Lorance and Duane. We look forward to seeing you next year.
Good luck on the water everyone.
-Nathan
Big Hook Camps

No comments:

Post a Comment